Health Challenges

It is important for us to know that it is not all health challenges needs medication. Most times the challenges we go through in life and the kinds of food we eat have implications to our health status. Challenges: the challenges we face in life and how we handle them determines how healthy we can be. On two occasion, I gained admission to study master programme outside Nigeria.

The first country was Jamaica while the second country was London, in different years. Unfortunately, both


effort failed for no cogent reasons while money and time was wasted in the process. This became a serious problem to me as everything became stand still. My first question was God why? The second thought was; what an un-believer will do with one hand and they sail through? What is the essence of being a Christian then? All these thought occupied my brain until I discovered my life was almost going. First, I discovered that my private part was no-longer erecting -not even weak erection (psychological), secondly, it was hard to move on. I went to a doctor friend who precribed drug for me, I went to a pharmacist who also prescribed drug which other people have used and worked yet, non worked for me. Do you know what worked for me? First, I had to review the genesis of the whole thing and I discovered it was too many questions of failed efforts I had on my head! What I did was first, I had to discharged those questions from my head as if every thing in life was vanity and I started a new life, secondly, as a researcher, I discovered it is only nature that could repair nature where God is involved. Until you try and remove your mind from those things that looks like challenges to you and until you stick to natural things like OZEM Natural Health Drinks, you may not find the right solution on time. Now the food: what do you eat and drink? People can't even cook at home anymore either because they are too busy or too lazy. Hence, shopping mall has become their dinning while flavoured and persevered drinks replaced their natural drinks and water. What about your lifestyle? These are also the reason while too many people are having too many health challenge at the same time and why the challenges persist.
Health Challenges Health Challenges Reviewed by Unknown on 09:04 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.